GenScripts

Jul 9, 2014 at 6:19 PM
Hi, I tried to run the Genscripts in SSMS with parameters altered for my MDS configuration, but I got a couple of errors, both related to the OUTPUT parameters.
  1. The formal parameter "@StagingBase" was not declared as an OUTPUT parameter, but the actual parameter passed in requested output. (udpEntitySaveByMUID and other SPs)
  2. The formal parameter "@SortOrder" was not declared as an OUTPUT parameter, but the actual parameter passed in requested output. (udpAttributeSaveByMUID and other SPs)
Can you help at all - it would be really useful to be able to use the worksheet to generate the MDS model.
Thanks, Dan